Companies turn to technology to solve all sorts of business problems. Clients turn to our technology to automate business processes, save money, increase cost visibility, and improve employee satisfaction around critical workforce-related programs. With Lyceum, companies can easily unveil the hidden costs behind their current business processes and access vital automation and integration features to control and reduce costs for the long-term.
The secure Lyceum system is available 24 by 7 and allows for organization-wide access by user role, thus enabling fast decision making at all levels of the organization. It has been vetted through continuous use at over 100 organizations, including the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, where our system pays the 13,000 officers of the U.S. Public Health Service.
- Reveal hidden administrative costs.
- Control and reduce costs associated with workforce-related programs.
- Automate critical business processes.
- Deliver a better employee experience around programs that are designed to compensate, benefit, and protect them.
- Easily integrate Lyceum technology with your existing HR and payroll processes to create a seamless workforce management system.
- Protect company and employee information with government-certified security.
- Automated approvals (Workflow)
- Time collection
- Leave accounting
- Journal Entry (G/L) creation
- 401k/403b contribution and discrimination testing files
- Employee census
- Status changes
- Compliance with forms EEO-1, I9, etc.
- Carrier invoices
- Consolidated billing
- Expense reporting
A smooth transition to Lyceum
Often, the most difficult part about changing providers is making the transition from one system to another. When you switch to Lyceum you’ll be glad to know that we handle all the details for you, with minimal disruption to you and your staff. In most situations, we guarantee to complete the change within 30 days!
The Lyceum system has satisfied the operational scalability and security criteria required for offsite U.S. Government processing, including achievement of the SAS 70 audit standard. To illustrate, the security of our system, combined with the payroll and HR capabilities offered, led us to win a major government contract with U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services in October 2004. Lyceum replaced the legacy payroll system for the U.S. Public Health Service.
We have established two operations centers in Ashburn, VA and Richardson, TX, which is the site of the Lyceum internet hub. Our technology is housed in an ultra-secure building owned by Verizon. Verizon provides both power and communications.