In the business world, where expenses are seemingly always going up, cost control is an exceedingly difficult task. Despite the difficulty, successful cost control leads to improved competitiveness and higher profitability – or at a minimum, survival – so it’s an effort that must be pursued in earnest.
The area of costs we help companies control are those around programs employers rely upon to compensate, benefit, protect, and retain their workforces.
These costs come from several different places, most notably the direct staff who administer the programs and the vendors you pay to deliver them. The notable costs are those you see and have tried your best to control. But are you really getting the complete picture?
The fact is, many organizations grossly underestimate the amount they pay for employee-related programs because the true costs are not visible. Did you know that behind your employee-related programs exist hidden costs that add up to as much as $120 per employee, per month? These costs are currently NOT being controlled.
Capture, visualize, and control administrative costs
The Lyceum administrative cost control solution makes visible the actual costs you currently pay for programs including payroll, employee benefits, and insurance. Plus, it gives you an integrated platform to control and reduce these costs over the long run. By integrating services and technology together into a single-source solution, we give you the tools to deliver quality employee-related programs at a price that is much less than you currently pay for the services alone.
Benefits of Lyceum’s cost control solution:
- Reveal the hidden costs behind critical employee-related programs.
- Reduce your administrative costs by 33-50% per employee, per month.
- Realize new sources of long-term savings.
- Continue to deliver quality programs with greater efficiency.
- Automate repetitive administrative tasks.
- Build employee satisfaction with programs that are communicated and delivered efficiently.
- Benefit from a technology and service solution that costs less than what you currently pay for services alone.
See Lyceum in Action:
Find Out How Much You Can Save:
Get Your Questions Answered: